A router is a device which connects your home network devices with Internet Service Provider. Here router works a very important part connecting your home or office device network.
TP-Link Tether helps to access and manage your TP-Link Router. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and everything which we regularly check in computer or laptop.
TP-Link Tether Features:
- Setup settings of your device
- Block unauthorized users who are using your device
- Manage permission of your devices
- Parental control function
- Automatically turn off LEDs at specific time
- Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously
- Upgrade firmware is required.
- TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to 2 network. For example, you can’t access in 2 devices at the same time