Symphony Mobile brand recently launched new smartphone ‘Symphony Z28‘ with AI triple rear camera and 4000 mAh big battery.
Previously I published article on Samsung Galaxy M21, Realme C11, Realme 6, Oppo A92. Here is new review on Symphony Z28. Symphony Z28 runs with latest Android version 10 with the slogan ‘Awesomeness Redefined’. The 20: 9 aspect ratio handset has a 6.52 inch V notch display. Its resolution is HD Plus or 720 x 1600.
Powerful and power efficient 1.8 GHz Octacore processor and MediaTek’s premium quality chipset Halio A25 with 3 GB DDR-4 RAM and 32 GB ROM, which can be expanded up to 128 GB via memory card.
There are three cameras on the back side of this smartphone for taking beautiful pictures. The 13-megapixel primary camera comes with a 2-megapixel depth sensor, a 5-megapixel ultra wide angle and an 8-megapixel front camera. You can zoom angle uotp 4X.
In addition to the multi-function fingerprint sensor, the smartphone also has some other important sensors. Such as G sensor, light sensor and proximity sensor.
Symphony’s flagship phone is available in 2 variant:
- Caribbean Blue and
- Canberry Red
Symphony Z28 Official Price in Bangladesh for just BDT. 8,990 only.
Special Features of Symphony Z28:
- Digital Wellbeing, Smart Control, Dual 4G VoLTE (Network Dependent), Google Assistant Key, One Hand Mode, Lift to Wake-up, Notification Light, Smart Action & Smart Gesture
- Camera Feature:
AI, Ultra Wide Angle, Portrait mode, Watermark, Emoji, Night Mode, Anti-flicker, Face beauty, Display Flash, Google Lens, Time Laps, Slow Mo feature, Professional, Touch shot
Key Features of Symphony Z28:
- OS: Android 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Octa-Core Processor GPU IMG PowerVR GE8320
- Display: 6.52 inch HD+ (1600*720)
- Memory: Ram 3 GB SIM Rom 32 GB Expandable Memory Up To 128 GB
- SIM: Dual Nano
- Camera: Back 13 MP + 2 MP + 5 MP Front 8 MP Flash Yes Zoom 4 X
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh Type Li-Polymer
- Exterior Dimension: 166.2 x 76.3 x 8.4 Weight 180g
In the Box :
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Warranty Card
So guys what you think about Symphony Z28? Are you willing to buy it?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.