In the history of Bangladesh for the first time SSC result will be published through mobile device via SMS. From 18th May pre-registration process of getting SSC result started & it will continue before 24 hours publishing result. Here it is said that if you don’t pre-register still you can get your SSC result instantly through SMS on the particular result day.
SSC exam began on 3rd February both theoretical and practical exam & ended on 27th February and on 6th March respectively. This year around 2,047,779 students took part in the SSC and equivalent examinations held at 3,512 centres.
Already we saw all mobile operators send alert to their customers about the process of receiving SSC result.
:PROCESS OF RECEIVING RESULTS VIA SMS:
- Type SSC/DAKHIL (space) first three letters of respective boards (space) roll number (space) 2020 and send it to 16222.
- Tk. 2.55 will be deducted per SMS.
- For example: SSC CHI 123456 2020 & Send 16222
- Dhaka: DHA
- Madrasah: MAD
- Comilla: COM
- Chittagong: CHI
- Jessore: JES
- Rajshahi: RAJ
- Dinajpur: DIN
- Barisal: BAR and
- Sylhet: SYL
Then you will receive a return SMS like this in the example:
- [Candidate Name]; SSC BOARD: CHITTAGONG; ROLL: 123456. SMS received for SSC-2020 Result. You will be notified after publishing result. Powered By Teletalk.
:How to get SSC result from the Education Board Website:
- Go to Education Board Bangladesh & fill up the form like below:
Examination : SSC
Year : 2020
Board : (Select)
Roll : (type yours)
Reg: No : (type yours)
* + * = (Give summation)
(Click on submit)
After a few moment, the result will be shown in the website 🙂
So all the best to all SSC candidates. Hope everyone will make proud to your parents.
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.