We are already familiar with Chrome Extension. You can similar it with Mozilla addon. We generally want to read Internet news & article. But most of the time the sites are loaded with ads. But now no more worry. You can easily download any of your favorite article, news, video etc. & watch it when you are offline.
You can save anything & read it offline through one of the best Chrome extension – Pocket. It automatically synchronizes all data to your phone, tablet or computer so you can watch it any time without internet connection.
Pocket Chrome Extension Features:
- One-click saving option of any page with the toolbar button or keyboard shortcut.
- It has built in buttons on Twitter.com and Google Reader for one-click saving
- You have the option to Right-click menu item to save any link. You don’t need to load the page first.
- You can add tags quickly to get the article next time easily.
- User friendly interface.
- It synchronizes across all devices – iPhone, iPad, Android etc.
- Pocket Chrome Extension is completely free
Also Read: How To Track Your Smart Phone Easily
Information On Pocket Chrome Extension:
Updated: April 30, 2013
Download link: Pocket Chrome Extension
How To Install Pocket Chrome Extension:
At first, download, Pocket from Chrome Web store.
After download, you’ll see a new icon added in the toolbar.
So when you are visiting any site & if you want to save that page just click the Pocket icon, the page will automatically save.
If you want to use pocket in your smartphone from browser Share option click Add to pocket.
So when you open the Pocket app, the app is synchronizing all your saved articles from web server.
Now select the article & read it in offline.
It has also Tag feature. When you Tag any article, you can get that article easily next time when you want to read.
You can save article, video, images, external link etc.
So you can make your Pocket online bookmark store.
Did you enjoy this post?