NCC Bank Limited recently published new job recruitment circular – Junior Officer. According to the recent job circular, anyone can join the post subject to qualification. The post of ‘Junior Officer’ can be applied through online.
- Junior Officer (General)
NO OF VACANCY:
- Not Mentioned
- Not Mentioned
- MBA/ MBM/ Masters/ B.Sc (Engg.)/ Four Years’ Bachelor degree in any discipline from reputed university.
- Degree Requirements: The candidate must have at least 01 (one) 1st Division/Class or equivalent CGPA/GPA in the academic records.
- No 3rd Division/ Class or equivalent CGPA/ GPA in academic records will apply.
- Any public university/ UGC approved private university.
- No Experience Needed.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates should have IT based knowledge specially in MS Office operational knowledge.
- Candidates should have self-motivation, spirit, strong communication and interpersonal skill along with high level of integrity to develop career in a highly competitive and challenging environment.
- Age not over 30 years (General) as on 25th July, 2021.
- Age not over 32 years (children of Freedom Fighters subject to producing proper evidence provided by Govt. of Bangladesh) as on 25th July, 2021.
- The selected candidates will be on probation period for 01(One) year & they will be entitled to monthly consolidated salary Tk. 31,200.00
- After successful completion of probation period, he will be confirmed as Junior Officer (General) with monthly gross salary range Tk. 33,000/- to Tk. 37,500/-(approx.) as per salary scale with other admissible benefit.
- Anywhere in the country
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit NCC Bank Recruitment Website & apply.
LAST APPLY DATE: 25-Jul-2021
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.