Malaysia consists of 13 states with three federal territories. Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia & Putrajaya is the heart of the Federal Government administration. Malaysia is situated in the central South-East Asia, Thailand in the north, Singapore to the south and Indonesia to the south and west.
Malaysia is a multi-racial and multi-cultural land and the Malaysian culture is classified into three major ethnic groups – Malay, Chinese and Indians.
Malaysian is renowned for their hospitality. They enjoy meeting people from other lands.
Beyond Border supports you with Malaysia visa from Bangladesh in cordial manner.
Malaysia Electronic Visa for Bangladeshi People
- Applicant has to visit Malaysia before
- Photo of Applicant (Original Soft copy from Photo Studio/ Color Lab)
- Passport first page scan copy
- Last Malaysia visa scan copy with entry & exit seal
- Confirmed return Air ticket
- Confirmed Hotel/Resort/Accommodation reservation
- Latest Bank Account statement (6 Months) (Minimum balance BDT 60,000 for each applicant)
- Applicant Information (for example)
- Hone Number
- Email Address
- Address (in Malaysia)
- Current Local Address (in Bangladesh)
E-Visa processing fee: BDT 4,300 ( Non-refundable )
Note: Delivery Time (2 to 3) working days
Malaysia Sticker Visa Requirement: (First Time Visit)
- 07 (Seven) Months Valid Passport with Old Passport if available
- Visiting Card (Service Holder)
- Recent 2 copy photograph taken in the last 3 months (white background only, photo size ratio: 35 mm X 50 mm, should be printed in matt paper).
- Bank Statement last six months including bank solvency certificate ( Minimum balance BDT 60,000 for each applicant )
For Business Person:
- Updated Trade license copy with notary public (must be translated in English)
- Memorandum for Limited Company
- Blank page of Office Pad
For Job Holder:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- BMDC certificate (for Doctor)
- BAR council Certificate (for Advocate)
- Student ID card Photo Copy.
- Birth Certificate (Only for Child & infant)
Other Required Document (if needed)
- Marriage Certificate Copy (For family application only)
Visa Fee: BDT 6,000 ( Non-refundable )
Note: Delivery Time (5 to 7) working days
- Visa validity 3 months, Single entry
- Visa fee can be change without notice.
- All Visa issuance rights will be reserved by the Embassy Authority only.
Here are some attractive location reviews during visit to Malaysia
Genting Highlands Tour – Malaysia Vacation Travel Guide
Genting Highlands is one of the coldest places in Malaysia (45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur City), it has indoor and outdoor theme park, golf course, casino, biggest strawberry farm, covered with rainforest.
Copthorne – Best Hotel in Cameron Highland, Malaysia
Copthorne Hotel is the largest and highest resort (1628 meters above sea level). The Hotel launched in 31st July 2006. It has furnished guest rooms with modern amenities, TV with in-house video channels, wifi with internet, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities etc. Copthorne Cameron Highlands has various vegetable and fruit farms. Nearby attractions include Robinson Waterfall, Thompson Waterfall, Butterfly Farm, Cactus garden, Lavender Garden, Boh Tea Plantation etc.
Bella Vista Waterfront Beach Resort, Lankawi
Bella Vista Waterfront Beach Resort is one of the best beautiful holiday destinations in the Andaman Sea, Lankawi, Malaysia. It is the oldest beach resort.
Thompson Waterfalls – Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
One of the most popular waterfalls in Cameron Highlands is Thompson Waterfalls. It is a famous holiday destination. You can buy souvenirs and local hand made products from here.
Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Tower Light Show Effect
The light show of KLCC Park (Twin Tower) is the famous tourist spot in Malaysia.
Generally the light show with musical fountain starts every night at 7pm, 8pm, 9pm and 10pm.
Hotel Furama, Kuala L:umpur
Hotel Furama is an elegant business hotel in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Hotel Furama is a 4-star hotel (free WiFi) with outdoor pool near Berjaya Times Square, Pavilion, Sungai Wang Plaza and Plaza Low Yat etc. The hotel is located at the center of Kuala Lumpur.
Visit our Website: http://www.techdesighn.com/
For any help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/techdesighn
Like our Page: https://www.facebook.com/TechDesighn/
Follow Me: https://twitter.com/techdesighn
Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/AhsanulKarim
If you are thinking break from your hectic life, Malaysia is the best place to relax 🙂
Don’t forget to subscribe if you are new to my channel and share this video with your friends.