CD/DVD is very important to save Hard Disc files. But if your CD/DVD too much old or you use it for lots of times, there will be scratch in CD/DVD. it means the CD/DVD is corrupted. You’ll feel trouble to collect files from CD. Sometimes the corrupt CD will not open. It makes us sad when you can’t open CD at the time of need.
No need to worry.
Here is the solution.
Download recoverytoolbox software
Its size is 655 kb. It is a free software.
According to recoverytoolbox,
It is a tool for recovering data from damaged CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-Ray disks.
Recovery Toolbox recover data from corrupted media of all types that are most common nowadays: CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray, etc. The program allows you to recover files of any types. The tool completely scans disks and saves as much information as possible.
At first, insert the corrupt CD/DVD
You’ll see the CD/DVD drive through recoverytoolbox software.
Click Next twice.
You’ll see all CD/DVD files.
Now select Cd/DVd files which you want to save in Hard Disc.
All files will be copied in CDRestored folder of C: drive.
The tool will be indispensable in the following cases:
- Media being physically damaged (scratches, exposure to liquids, etc.)
- The format of the media being corrupted by the software for writing disks
- OS failures while reading and accessing the media and so on and so forth
Recovery Toolbox for CD Free features:
- Recovering corrupted data from all most common types of media for today.
- Working with data that became corrupted both after a physical damage of the media and due to program errors.
- Allowing the user to completely control the recovery process.
- Giving the user as detailed report about the data recovery process as possible.
Did you enjoy this post?