Mozilla is one of the popular browser among users. Mozilla is more user friendly among users for its unique add-ons. I already shared popular add-ons for Mozilla users.
When we surf net through Mozilla, we think if there is new picture every time we open a new tab. No more dream.
Mozilla has an add-on – Browser Backgrounds by which you can see a new picture every time you open a new tab.
Browser Backgrounds is the new Firefox extension that lets you install backgrounds directly on your browser.
Download link: Browser Backgrounds
Version : 6.5
Released : September 19, 2012
Size: 2.4 MB
Works : Firefox 3.0 and later
After installing the extension, you do not need anything special to use Browser Backgrounds extension. Just open Mozilla Browser and enjoy the new backgrounds.
Here is the process how to see new backgrounds & amazing thing is that you can add your own picture too as Background image.
How to view backgrounds:
To view backgrounds just open up a new tab as you do for everyday web surfing. To open a new tab you can use one of the below methods:
1. Click CTRL+T. It is the most efficient and fast method.
2. From the Firefox menu bar, click on File menu and choose New Tab menu option.
Also Read: How To Change Facebook Background Color
When the new tab opens, rather than viewing a blank white page, one of your installed backgrounds will be shown. At each new tab your background will change and another one will be displayed.
How to add your own photos:
If you want to add your own images, such as your girlfriend’s or boyfriend’s photos to your browser as wallpaper, you can use below procedure to achieve this.
1. Right click on the green cube icon that reside at browser statusbar and choose Browser Backgrounds menu option to open up Browser Backgrounds Window.
2. Buttons that are used to browse background collections are placed at the left column of the window. Click on the button that will retrieve the collection which you want to add your photo to.
3. When the collection is fetched use Add button that reside at the top of the collection. After it is clicked, a file selection window will pop up and you will be able to choose the image file that you want to add to your browser.
4. Navigate to the directory that your image is in. Select the image by clicking on it and use Open button of the file selection window.
5. Your image will be added to your collection automatically and a new thumbnail will be created. You can view your photo by opening new tab.
Finally easy to use and simply awesome 🙂
Did you enjoy this post?