Its common that everyone has Gmail account. Gmail account is important to get all features. If you are blogger or important person, you’ll get tons of mails everyday. So you have to open gmail in a new tab whole day. But sometimes its difficult to open Gmail tab for a long time without any reason. No more worry. Here is a solution.
You just need to install Chrome Extension – Mail Checker Plus for Google Mail. It has all the facility. It displays number of unread messages in your (Gmail and Google Apps mail box). It also preview new mail, read, delete, archive and spam mail everything!
Features of Mail Checker Plus for Google Mail:
- It opens as mail preview window. You can read mail without opening new tab or leaving the current tab
- You can delete, save in archive, mark as spam, add star marks etc.
- It has sound notification when new mail arrives
- It supports both Google and Google Apps accounts
- It monitors all your labels & priority inbox
- It translates your mail to over 60 languages.
- You can add more than 10 different icon sets according to your favorite.
Also Read: How To Snooze Your Gmail In Chrome Browser
How does it work?
- You just need to sign in Gmail account. Then it will show status automatically in toolbar.
If mail Checker Plus doesn’t work, follow the process:
- Sign out and back in to your account(s) and restart your browser
How To Install Mail Checker Plus & Customize:
- At first install the Google Chrome Extension Mail Checker Plus for Google Mail.
- Then you’ll see a logo in the Toolbar.
- By clicking Toolbar Logo, you’ll see all the messages.
- When new mail arrives, you’ll hear a sound.
- When you go to upper parts of Mail Checker Plus, there is a option to change the Settings.
- In General settings, you can select this feature:
Archive marks as read
Previewing marks as read
Open compose in tab
Hide unread mail count
Disable Ad support
- There is other options to modify the settings:
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS. For more updates Follow us onTwitter and Like us on Facebook.