Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is a fully government-owned specialized Bank in Bangladesh. KRISHI means Agriculture. It is launched in 1973. BKB also performs commercial activity. People working abroad can easily send their money home through Taka Drawing Arrangement.
Recently Bangladesh Krishi Bank declared new job circular. Bangladesh Krishi Bank is going to recruit 704 vacancy posts for the Officer rank in the year 2016. This new job circular for the post of Officer published on 12 May 2016. Interested and eligible Bangladeshi Citizenship candidates are requested to apply online for the vacant positions.
Name of the Position:
Circular Published: 12 May 2016
Online Application Startg Date: 17 May 2016
Online Application End Date: 07 June 2016
Number of the Total Vacant Post:
- 704(Seven Hundred Four)
- Interested candidates must have four years Honors or Equivalent degree from any government approved university with at least One first division/class or equivalent CGPA
- Third Division/Class can’t apply.
- 30 years as on Date on 01.03.2016 (General)
- 32 years as on Date on 01.03.2016 for Freedom Fighter/Child of Freedom Fighter or Handicapped Quota candidates.
- Pre-requisite: Scanned or Digital print passport size photograph & signature.
- Interest and eligible candidates are requested to apply by online through only
. Candidates need scanned passport size photograph and signature for online application.
- Interested and eligible candidates need to take part in the MCQ, Written Test and Viva voice examination.
Did you enjoy this post?