National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC) is one the reputed banks in Bangladesh. Recently NCC bank published new job circular regarding new recruitment – Junior Officer & Management trainee.
Information how to apply for Junior Officer:
- Masters degree in any discipline
- The candidate must have at least 02 (two) 1st Divisions/Class/GPA 3.00/CGPA 3.00 in the academic records. Candidate who passed O’ level & A’ level should have Grade-B in both O’ Level and A’ Level.
- 3rd division/class in academic records will be accepted.
- Age at most 30 years
- Maximum 32 years of Age as on 31st July, 2019 for the Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters by showing proper evidence provided by Govt. of Bangladesh.
- Candidates should have sound IT knowledge.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 31,200 (Monthly)
- Upon successful completion of probation period, he will be confirmed as Junior Officer (General) with monthly gross salary ranges from Tk. 33,000/- to Tk. 37,500/-(approx.).
- You need to apply in NCC bank job portal to fill up the job application.
Please Read the instructions carefully before apply:
- (*) Indicates Mandatory Field.
- Before starting to fill up the Online Application, make sure that you have scanned passport size photograph & last degree certificate.
- A scanned copy of post-graduation/graduation certificate (maximum 300 KB) along with a recent passport size color photograph (maximum 30 KB) must be uploaded at the designated spot of the online application form accordingly.
- You need to add your active contact number and email address.
- By login to the system & using your email address and password, you will successfully fulfill the registration.
- After login, Please go to Edit Resume to edit your resume or View Resume to view your resume.
- Incomplete Application will not be considered.
- To avoid last minutes congestion, please apply earlier.
- Eligible candidate is allowed to apply for one position only.
- NCC Bank employee who meets the above recruitment criteria can also apply through process as mentioned above.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for written test.
- Hard Copy or E-mail Application will be rejected.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Did you enjoy this post?