Have you ever dream to work in Google? Here is your chance to prove yourself & be a member of tech giant Google Incorporation. Lets prepare yourself.
The exam which you need to appear for Google job generally known as GOOGLE APAC 2016 UNIVERSITY GRADUATES TEST.
The Google APAC 2016 University Graduates Test is an online test. The material is designed to look for young talent majoring in Computer Science and related fields. You need to read the Terms and Conditions before apply. The Test is sponsored by Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. and its affiliates.
You don’t need to pay exam fee to participate.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of registration.
- You must be a resident or studying in the following countries: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cook Islands, East Timor, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna.
Also Check: Play Ant’s Battlefield Android Game
- You must be currently appeared in Bachelor, Master, or Doctorate degree and intend to graduate in 2016.
- All communication between Google & you will be in English.
How to apply:
- In order to appear in the Test, you must have access to the Internet, and a valid email address.
- You are not registered for the Test unless you receive a confirmation email from Google. If you think you registered for the Test but did not receive a confirmation email, you can send email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To enter the Test, you must register at the Test website and provide all the required information about yourself.
- Monday, August 3, 2015 at 9:00 Central Standard Time (CST) and ends
- Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 16:00 CST.
You need to register for the Test with a valid email address. Never use multiple email addresses. If found, you will be disqualified immediately.
- The Test consists of four rounds which will take place online at the times listed below. To participate you must log in to the Test website & solve the problems within the time period.
- August 23, 2015 from 13:00 CST to 16:00 CST.
- September 20, 2015 from 13:00 CST to 16:00 CST.
- October 18, 2015 from 13:00 CST to 16:00 CST.
- November 8, 2015 (Sunday) from 13:00 CST to 16:00 CST.
- In each round you will be asked to solve one or more algorithmic problems, for example, one or more small inputs, large inputs.
- Each problem has different points. For example, small input gets 10 points, while large input gets 15 points.
- Participants will be ranked in order of the highest score first and lowest score last.
- You will be eligible for Google interview upon completion of the Test or later. Interview invitations will be subject to Google’s discretion. Your score have reflection whether you will be offered for an interview.
So guys what are you waiting for? Apply Google Code Jam Registration & show your innovative idea & surprise Google as well as the whole world 🙂
Did you enjoy this post?