Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. (DBBL) is Bangladesh’s most innovative and technologically developed bank in Bangladesh. Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd has the highest ATM network all over Bangladesh. Dutch Bangla Bank is one of the largest donors in to social causes in Bangladesh. To continue its performance, Dutch Bangla Bank is going to recruit new Probationary Officers.
- MBA/ Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Finance & Banking/ Accounting/ Accounting & Information System/ Marketing/ Management/MBM (BIBM)/Masters in Economics/ Agricultural Economics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronic & Applied Physics/ Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ English/B.Sc in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering (BUET/ CUET/ KUET/ RUET)/BBA (IBA of DU)
- The candidate must have 3 1st division/Class.
- 3rd division can’t apply.
- The candidate should be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- He should have computer literacy.
- He should be proficient both in English and Bangla.
- He should have the willingness to work anywhere within the country.
- 30 years as on July 11, 2015.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- 1 year probationary period under monthly gross pay Tk. 30,100.00.
- After 1 year, he will be promoted as officer under monthly gross pay Tk. 40,075.00 & enjoy all benefit & allowance.
How To Apply for Probationary Officer:
Visit Dutch Bangla Bank website & apply with details information.
Application Deadline: July 11, 2015
Did you enjoy this post?