CloseUp1: Tomakei Kujchche Bangladesh (Closeup1-Bangladesh is searching for you) is a Bangladeshi TV show similar to American Idol. Closeup1 started on 2006. It created a new sensation to build new young hopeful singers nationwide.
On the 1st episode, Nolok Babu became the first ever ‘Bangladeshi Idol‘. He got a music contract worth Taka 1,000,000. Other rewards include a brand new car by Brac Bank. 1st runner-up, Razib got a music contract of 500,000 taka and as a third runner-up, Beauty received a contract worth 300,000 taka.
Again CloseUp 1 is going to start to find new young talented singers.
Here are Rules & regulations:
- Only Bangladeshi people will participate in this contest.
- Age should be 16-30 years.
- The audition will be held in 10 places. Selected candidates will be nominated for next round.
- If anyone wants to participate in this contest, call 09666333111
- Only Foreign Bangladeshis will participate by visiting Closeup 1 official Facebook page
- You have to prove you are Bangladeshi by showing birth certificate & nationality.
- After completing registration a registration no, center, date & time will be notified.
- You can also know the update schedule of Closeup 1 from daily Newspaper & Closeup 1 official Facebook page.
- A candidate can register once.
- Famous singers will act as a judge.
- Registration begins from 8th August,2012 to 25th August, 2012.
After completing registration you have to bring this information later:
1. Certificate name
2. Certificate Date of Birth
3. Valid mobile number
4. Present address
5. District from where you like to give audition
Non-resident Bangladeshis can register by filling up the form in the link given below:
The link is also given beside the Photos & Likes tab on top of the page 🙂
Any non resident Bangladeshi who has passed the audition will have to travel to Bangladesh to attend the next rounds. Closeup 1 authoriyuwill arrange the travel for him/her.
Please note that this is the only official page of Closeup 1 – তোমাকেই খুঁজছে বাংলাদেশ 2012. Any other facebook page for the campaign are not official. Any communication made on any other page is not the responsibility of Closeup 1 team
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.