A new Primary Assistant Teacher Job Circular has been published recently by the Directorate of Primary Education (DPE). It is under the project PEDP-3 of DPE controlled by Ministry of Primary And Mass Education. Previously a circular already published on Assistant Teacher for Primary Schools of Bangladesh. Now this is a new Primary Assistant Teacher Job Circular.
Minimum Bachelor Degree (For Male)
Minimum HSC (For Female)
- 30 years as on 12 January, 2015.
- Son-daughter of freedom fighters and disabled person – 32 years as on 12 January, 2015
Experience: TK. 11,235/-
Non-experience: TK. 10,450/-
How To Apply Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2015:
2) Fill up the Online Application & click Submit.
3) Print the Application Copy.
5) Then you need to submit fees (Tk. 166.50/-)by using USER ID of your Application Copy.
You’ll get a USER ID and Password.
Save the USER ID and Password to download your admit card later on.
Remember: All the procedure you have to do by using Teletalk Mobile Phone.
Online Application Start: 13 December, 2014 [10:30 am]
Online Application Deadline: 12 January, 2015 [11:59 pm]
Final Date of Fee Submission: 15 January 2015