Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. (MTB) is a well-diversified private commercial bank in Bangladesh. The bank already celebrated 17th year of operation. Currently MTB has 111 branches and 14 Agent Banking Centres, 10 Kiosks, 233 modern ATMs and 2860 Point of Sales (POS) machines located in commercial, urban and rural areas of the country. The bank has fully Online Banking Services which gives support for 24 hours.
As part of improvement its goal, MTB is going to recruit new member of the 7th batch of MTB Management Trainees (MMT).
- “MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2017” (MMT 2017)
- MBA/MBM/MSS/ Masters degree in Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Human Resources, Management, Public Administration, International Relations, Law or from a reputed educational institution.
- CGPA should be 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00.
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages.
- Competent in computer literacy and communication.
- Have interest in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- 30 years as on February 28, 2017
- During 1 (one) year probation period, MMTs will be entitled to a monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 60,000/-.
- After successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be promoted as Junior Assistant Vice President with a monthly gross salary BDT 85,000/-.
- Eligible candidates will first appear in the written examination. After written examination qualification, two rounds of interviews- a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees need for final selection.
- Interested candidates are requested to log on to Mutual Trust Bank Limited for completing the application form and submitting it through MTB e-Recruitment System.
Last Date of Application: March 30, 2017
Did you enjoy this post?