Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited (EXIM Bank) is one of the top commercial banks in Bangladesh. It has excellent working environment & corporate culture. EXIM bank has excellent job facility and career support. To improve its performance nationwide, it regularly increases its branches. So EXIM Bank needs new dynamic officers to run the new & old branches.
: How To Apply For Trainee Assistant Officer in EXIM Bank :
- Trainee Assistant Officer (Call Centre/Agri Field)
- Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash)
- Master’s Degree/ 4-years Bachelor’s Degree
- No 3rd Class can apply for this post
- Willingness to serve the bank of 5 years period.
- General level of Computer Literacy.
Salary & other Benefits:
- Trainee Assistant Officer
Probation Period: 1 year
Monthly salary: Tk. 15,000/- (consolidated)
- Assistant Officer:
Monthly salary of Tk. 18,900/- (after 1 year successful completion of probation period)
- Age not exceeding 30 years as on 30 October 2017
(32 years for freedom fighters children)
How To Apply for Trainee Assistant Officer post:
- If you think you are eligible for the post, you need to apply online through EXIM Bank Website eRecruitment portal
- You must have a valid email account.
- You need to add an active mobile number.
- You need to add a passport size digital photograph (maximum 50 KB with dimensions of 300X300 pixels)
- You need to add your personal, educational and occupational details.
Last Date To Apply: 30 October, 2017
Call center help desk : 16246, +88 090604016246
Did you enjoy this post?