United Commercial Bank Limited (UCB) is one of the leading Private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh. It is the leading first generation private sector commercial bank. At present, it hash 139 branches through the country. To increase bank performance, it is looking for smart, fresh, young & confident hard working new graduates as Trainee Officer.
UCB bank started giving Admit Card. Please check their official web site. Please print the Admit Card in color format if you want to use this for the Written Test purpose. Print out in black & white will not be allowed.
: Job requirements How To Apply As Trainee Officer :
- 4 years graduate in Finance/ Marketing/ Accounting/ Management/ Banking/ MIS/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ English/ IR/ Law/ EEE / CSE/ Textile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from any reputed Govt. approved University
- Must have CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or first class
- Have strong computer skill in MS Office
- Have proficiency in Bengali and English
- Not over 30 years as on August 31, 2014
- Candidates have to sit for written test
- Successful passed candidates in written test will be called for interview exam.
- Final list will be prepared on combined result of written test and viva voce
- On probation period, Trainee Officer (1 year) get monthly consolidated salary Tk. 33,500/-
- After successful probation period, you’ll be promoted as Senior Officer. Salary package will be Tk. 41,500/- along with other benefits.
- If you think you want to take the challenge, send your detail resume through ‘apply online’ with a recently passport size scanned photograph in BDJOBS website.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination
Last Date To Apply: August 23, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?