Southeast bank limited is a modern private bank in Bangladesh. The bank is gradually increasing its branches. So it needs young, skillful, self motivated & creative talents for probationary officers.
Here are details how to apply:
- MBA/ Masters in Commerce/ Economics/ English/Public administration/international Relations/development Studies/Political Science/ Law/general history/Statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Bank Management
- Must have GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 or GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Must have 3 first division.
Also Read: Apply For Officer In Union Bank Limited
- 30 years as on February 28, 2014.
Probation Period for 2 years
- 1st year: TK. 35,000/-
- 2nd year: TK. 40,000/-
After completion of successful probationary period, you’ll be promoted as “Senior Officer” & enjoy all bank benefit.
- The interested candidates should send a detailed resume with the followings:
Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Age as on February 28, 2014, Permanent Address, Mailing address, Home district, Telephone Number, marital status, Religion, Nationality, Educational Qualifications, computer Literacy & Name of 2 Referees.
- You have to send the resume, 3 attested passport sized photograph, national ID photocopy, attested copy of academic certificates with transcripts & send to following address:
Head of Human Resources Division,
Southeast Bank Limited,
Eunoos Center (level # 3)
52-53 Dilkusha C/A
Last date To Apply: March 31, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?