Southeast Bank limited is the leading Banking institution in Bangladesh. It is growing its banking operation rapidly & widely. It has different popular products & services to attract the customers. To increase bank performance, it is looking fresh & confident hard working new graduates as Trainee Officer.
JOB EXAM NOTICE:
Trainee Officer of Southeast Bank Limited exam will be held on Friday, the 24th October, 2014 from 10:00 A.M. Those who are short-listed will get their admit card through Continental Courier Services Ltd.
: Job requirements How To Apply As Trainee Officer :
- 4 years graduate in MBA/ MBM/ Master Degree in Business Studies/ Economics/ English/ public Administration/ International Relations/ Development studies/ political Science/ Law/ General History/ statistics/ Mathematics/ Physics from any reputed Govt. approved University
- Must have CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 & 2.80 out of 4.00 in another degree.
- Have strong computer skill in MS Office
- Have proficiency in Bengali and English
- Not over 30 years as on July 31, 2014
- On probation period, Trainee Officer (2 years) get monthly consolidated salary Tk. 20,000/- & Tk. 25,000/-
- After successful probation period, you’ll be promoted as Officer. Salary package will be Tk. 40,000/- along with other bank benefits.
- If you think you want to take the challenge, send your detail resume through ‘apply online’ in Southeast Bank website.
- You need to add scanned photo & scanned copy of certificate of Post Graduation.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination
The candidate should send photocopies of all academic certificates includingtranscripts & printed copy of tracking no. to following Address:
Human Resources Division
Southeast Bank Limited
Eunoos Center (Level#3)
52-53, Dilkusha C/A,
Last Date To Apply: August 31, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?