Bank Asia Limited is a leading private commercial bank in Bangladesh. Currently it has 121 branches (including SME Centers and Islamic Windows) to fulfill the needs of diversified customers. In order to expand banking business, Bank Asia Ltd. is looking forward highly motivated and skilled member for the post of Management Trainee (MT).
Bank Asia welcomes applications for the position of Management Trainee from candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- 4 years Graduation in any discipline from any reputed Government approved University.
- Candidates have minimum CGPA 3.00/ 4.00 and 4.00/ 5.00.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and career focused activity
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship.
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing (Bangla and English)
- Proficiency in computer literacy (Office & Windows)
- Willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Age not over 30 years as on March 31, 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a competitive Written Test
- Successful candidates will be called for 2 (two) phase interview – written & viva-voce.
- Final selection will be made on the Management’s Interview.
Salary & Other Benefits:
- Management Trainee (MT) will remain on probation for a period of 1 (one) year. On satisfactory completion of probation period, Management Trainee will be confirmed as Senior Officer under the regular pay scale of the Bank.
How To Apply for Management Trainee:
- Candidates are invited to apply online through Bank Asia Website with a recent passport size photograph
N.B. No hard copy of any application/resume will be entertained to submit the job application.
[quote_box_center]Last date of Apply: April 25, 2018.[/quote_box_center]
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.