Standard Bank limited is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. Recently Standard Bank Limited is looking talented, energetic person for Probationary Senior Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer in their bank.
Here are detail information on Probationary Senior Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer recruitment:
Educational Qualification for Probationary Senior Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer:
- Candidate must have three 1st Class/Division.
- Education Background:
Masters in Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Banking, HRM, MIS, English, IR, Law, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration, Physics, Chemistry, pharmacy, Mathematics, Statistics, Compuer Science, MBA etc.
- Selected University from where candidate can apply:
Dhaka Umiversity, Jahangirnagar University, Chittagong University, Rajshahi University, North South University, Khulna University, East West university, BRAC university, AIUB, IUB, AUST.
- Age Limit:
30 years on 30/06/2013 (general)
32 years 30/06/2013 (freedom fighter)
Selected candidates appointed as Probationary Senior Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer for 1 year. Then they will become Senior Officer & Assistant Officer.
How To Apply:
- If you think you are eligible for Probationary Senior Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer you can apply through Standard Bank website.
- You need to add passport sized digital picture, SSC certificate & last education certificate.
- After successful completion of the form you’ll get a tracking no. generated deposit slip.
- Then you need to deposit TK. 200/= in any branch of Standard Bank.
Last Date to Apply: 29/08/2013
Did you enjoy this post?