National Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in Bangladesh. At present, NBL has 167 service locations over Bangladesh and it is going to open few more new branches in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet and other areas in 2014. So NBL is looking new “Probationary Officers” to run the bank efficiently.
: Here are details How To apply for Probationary Officer :
Eligible Subject to apply:
• BBA (Four years course)
• Masters with honours in Economics, English, Statistics,International Relation,Public Administration, Mathematics
• Masters with honours in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AIS, HRM and Management
Eligible Result to apply:
• 3.25 out of 5.00 and 3.00 out of 4.00
• 2 second class with masters/ No third class can apply
• University of Dhaka
• Rajshahi University
• Chittagong university
• Jahangirnagar University
• Shahjalal university of Science & Technology, Sylhet
• Khulna University
• Islamic University, Kushtia
• Jagannath University
• National University
• North South University
• East West University
• American International University, Bangladesh
• BRAC University
• Independent University, Bangladesh
• Stamford University
• ASA University
• Foreign Reputed University (Foreign Campus)
1. You must fill up the personal Information
2. Need to attach your recent photograph (jpg format)
3. Fill up all educational information.
4. Fill up the Banking experience (if any) and reference.
4. Fill up the Pay Order number and Issuing Bank Name correctly. Otherwise, the application will be rejected.
5. Check the acceptable university list before apply.
6. Check eligible Subject List for application
7. The Candidates must have Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office, MS Excel and MS Power Point and must have fluency in English.
Also Read: List Of Bangladesh University Website Link
Age must not over 30 years on 31.12.2013.
How to Apply:
- You have to fill up your resume with recent digital photograph in National Bank Limited website.
- You’ll get a tracking number.
- You need to print out the application & send to following address with 2 copies of photograph & a demand draft/ Pay Order of BDT. 300/= in favor of National Bank Limited.
The Head of Human Resources,
National Bank limited,
Head Office, 18 Dilkusha C/A,
Special Announcement: The candidates who will not be qualified for the post of “Probationary Officer” after written test & viva-voce, they will get chance in “Junior Officer (General)” from merit list & they will enjoy prescribed pay scale of that post.
Last date to apply: 15.02.14
Did you enjoy this post?