Woori Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in global financial market. It is incorporated in 1899 in the republic of Korea and a flagship company of global reputed as “Woori Financial Group”. Presently it has 53 global networks among 15 different countries with around 1000 branches in Korea having a total assets for USD 240 billion. According to British Financial Magazine – The Banker” Woori Bank ranked 72 Bank in the world among Top 1000 Banks of 2011. As it needs to increase its manpower, Woori Bank is going to recruit new Probationary Officer.
- Must have MBA/MBM/ Masters in Finance/ Banking/ Economics/ Accounting/ Management/ Marketing/ Law from any reputed Public or Private University in Bangladesh.
- Having third Division/Class or CGPA below 3.00 in whole academic career need not to apply.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Computer literacy must with operational knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Not exceed over 30 years as on August 11, 2015.
- Candidates are advised to make complete Curriculum Vitae /Resume with the following information:
(1) Full name in English
(2) Date of Birth
(3) Educational Qualification
(4) Marital Status
(5) Parent’s Occupation
(6) Present and Permanent Address
(7) Age as on August 11, 2015
(8) A Color Passport Photograph (Photo taken within last Two Months).
Job Location: Dhaka
Interested applicants apply directly to the following address:
The Head of Human Resources,
Woori Bank, Country Office,
Suvastu Imam Square (1st Floor),
65 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan,
Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh.
On top of the envelop applicant must mention clearly post name:
“Application for the Post of Probationary Officer”
Application Deadline : Aug 19, 2015
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS. For more updates Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.