United Commercial Bank (UCB) Profile is one of the largest first generation banks in Bangladesh. United Commercial Bank (UCB) started its journey in 1983 & currently the bank has 158 branches. The Bank has expanded its arena in diverse segments of banking for example, Retail Banking, SME Banking, Corporate Banking, Off-shore Banking, Remittance etc. In order to continue, these development work, UCB is going to recruit new Probationary Officer.
- 4 years graduation in Finance/ Marketing/ Accouting/ Management/ Banking/ MIS/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Economics/ English/ IR/ Law/ Engineering from UGC approved University.
- Must have CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 or First Class.
- Candidates should have minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC.
- Computer skill
- Proficiency in Bengali & English.
- Applicant must be Bangladeshi citizen.
30 years as on January 18, 2017.
Salary & other Compensation package:
Probationary officer for 1 year. Monthly consolidated salary Tk. 41,900/=.
After successful completion of probationary period, salary package will be Tk. 52,000/= with other benefits.
If you think you are eligible for the post visit UCB website
You need to attach recent digital picture along with current transcript & certificate.