Bangladesh has one of the biggest primary education administrations all over the world. In 2012, adult literacy rate (15 years and above) is 60%. The rate was 35% in 1991. So it is a tremendous achievement. In order to improve more efficiency in primary education, On 15th November Primary Education authority published a circular to recruit Assistant Teacher in primary schools.
Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment Information:
Position: Assistant Teacher
Salary: Experience: TK. 10450/-
Non-experience: TK. 9745/-
Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment Qualification:
- All Bangladeshi people can apply except Rangamati, Khagrachari & Bandorbon people.
- Age Limit: Age 18 – 30 years on 31st November,2012
- Educational Qualification: Hons/ Masters degree
- Exam Fee: TK 150/- will be enclosed with the application form
How To Fill-up The Application Form:
- The form is added in www.dpe.gov.bd. You can download the form & fill up Or make a computer compose in A4 size with your own signature. I also added the form below. You just need to download it.
- You have to create 2 copy applications & 2 copy Admit card. You have to write Main Copy in 1 application & duplicate Copy in 2nd application with RED pen.
- In the upper portion of envelop you should write Post, Thana & Upazilla name.
You have to add following information with application:
- 4 Passport sized color photo
- All Academic Certificates
- Nationality Certificate
- Tk. 150/- tragery bond
Application Deadline: 20 December, 2012
Official Site: Directorate Of Primary Education
Download Link: Primary Assistant Teacher Application Form
If you want to get admitted in University, you can check all the links of University Of Bangladesh
Did you enjoy this post?