Bangladesh has one of the largest primary schools compared all over the world. At present, there are around 19 million school going children in the country. In order to improve more efficiency in primary education, Primary Education Board published a new job circular to recruit new Assistant Teachers ( সহকারি শিক্ষক পদে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ) in primary schools.
: Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment Information :
Position: Assistant Teacher
Experience: TK. 11,235/-
Non-experience: TK. 10,450/-
Primary Assistant Teacher Recruitment Qualification:
- All Bangladeshi people can apply except Rangamati, Khagrachari & Bandorbon people.
- Must have 2nd class in Hons/ Masters degree from any reputed University.
- For Women, 2nd class HSC pass can apply.
18 – 30 years as on October 18, 2014
How To Fill-up The Application Form:
- Apply in online at Primary Education Board .
- You have to fill up the online application.
- Then print the Application Copy.
- After fill up the application, you’ll get a User ID.
- Then you have to send payment with Teletalk mobile through sms.
- Exam fees: 166.50/=
- You have to save User ID & password.
- When the written exam declared, a sms will send to your mobile. You need to download your Admit Card with this User ID & Password.
Remember: Don’t wait for last day. Try to apply as early as possible before final day.
Application Deadline: 18 October, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?