Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited (EXIM Bank), one of the leading private sector commercial banks in Bangladesh. It has excellent working environment. To enhance bank performance, EXIM Bank is looking for young, energetic and self motivated Bangladeshi citizens for the new post – Officer who is looking as a successful career in banking.
Exim Bank recruitment test for “Trainee Officer”
@ 27 June, 2014 on Friday
Download Admit Card: EXIM BANK WEBSITE
- Master Degree/4-year Bachelor Degree (minimum 2nd Class in all academic levels)
- Must serve the bank minimum period of 5 years.
- Must have advanced level Computer Literacy.
Probation Period: 1 year
Monthly consolidated salary: Tk. 22,000/-
Monthly gross salary of Tk. 32,000/- (after successful completion of probation period)
- Age not over 30 years as on 30 April 2014
- Date of Birth not earlier than 25 April 1984
How To Apply:
- If you think you are eligible for the post, apply online through eRecruitment portal of EXIM Bank Website by 18 May, 2014. (Read Details in PDF format on EXIM BANK Officer job Information)
- You must have valid email account, passport size digital photograph (maximum 50 KB with dimensions of 300X300 pixels) along with your personal, educational and occupational details.
- The candidates for the posts have to deposit Tk. 300/- in any branch of EXIM Bank within 22 May 2014 as application fees. You’ll get deposit slip through online after successful submission of the application.
Last Date To Apply: 18 May, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?