Union Bank Limited is the 3rd generation modern private bank of Bangladesh. It is shariah based Islamic bank of Bangladesh. In order to mobilize Union Bank through all districts of Bangladesh, it is increasing its branches. So it needs huge manpower for full performance. So Union Bank Limited is looking for new probationary officer who will be promoted as Officer later on.
: Here are details how to apply for Officer Post :
Post: Probationary Officer
- MBA/MBM/Masters Degree on Busines Administration/ international Relations/ English/ Economics/ Accounting/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Finance/Marketing/ Law from a reputed University.
- Candidates with minimum two 1st class can apply.
- No 3rd Division allowed
- Must have computer literacy
- 30 years as on 13/03/2014
- Eligible candidate will appear in written test.
- Then they have to appear in Interview from written merit result.
- Probationary Officer: TK. 40,000/=
After successful completion of 1 year probationary period, he will be promoted as Officer & enjoy regular pay scale.
Also Check: Apply For MTO post In Mutual Trust Bank
How To Apply:
- Log on to Union Bank official Website.
- Fill up the online application form with passport sized photograph & submit through online.
- You need to add SSC & last Education certificate in digital format too.
- You also need to forward demand draft/pay order in favour of Union Bank by writing tracking number on the back side of demand draft/pay order
- Then you need to send demand draft/pay order with application form to following address:
Human Resources Division,
Union Bank Limited
Head office, Bahela Tower,
72 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan -1,
Last Date : March 13, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?