Bangladesh Bank is the monitoring bank among all banks in Bangladesh. It is the central bank in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank launched its journey on 16th December, 1971. At present, it has ten zonal offices in Bangladesh: Motijheel, Sadarghat, Chittagong, Khulna, Bogra, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Rangpur & Mymensingh. Recently Bangladesh Bank has published a job circular for the post of Officer (General Side).
Exam Notice: MCQ test for Officer (General Side) of Bangladesh Bank
Date: Friday 2nd January, 2015.
Time : 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Link for downloading admit card
: Here is details how to Apply For Officer Post (General Side) :
- 4 years Honors/Masters degree from any recognized university of Bangladesh.
- At-least one first division/class.
- 3rd division/class can’t apply.
- 30 Years as on 24/06/2014 (General)
- 32 years for Freedom Fighters Family Members/ Handicapped person
- Tk. 16,540/=
How To Apply For Officer (General Side):
- The candidates have to apply application form from Bangladesh Bank official website.
- You need to add scanned passport size photo in online application.
- You need to save the Tracking number for future use. If you pass the written exam, then you need the documents.
- The exam will be held in 2 stage – Written exam & Viva.
- Bangladesh Bank has the rights to take any decision.
Final Date To Apply: July 22, 2014
Did you enjoy this post?