Bangladesh Bank is the central bank to monitor the financial system of banking industry. It was established in Dhaka, Bangladesh with effect from 16th December, 1971. At present it has ten offices countrywide located at Motijheel, Sadarghat, Chittagong, Khulna, Bogra, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Rangpur and Mymensingh. At present, the total manpower is 5807. As it has lots of functions to monitor all financial institutions, it is going to recruit new officers.
Officer (General) of Bangladesh Bank
Number of total post :
Salary scale :
- Under National Pay Scale 2015, BDT. 16,000 – BDT. 38,640
Age as on 11/06/2017 :
- 30 years maximum
- 32 Years maximum (son/daughter of freedom fighter or Handicapped Quota)
Educational requirement :
- Masters degree/ Four year honors degree from a reputed university in any subjects
- Minimum one first class/division.
- Third class/division in any examination will not be eligible.
How To Apply For Officer Post :
- You need to apply Bangladesh Bank Website
- You need to add scanned or digital print of your passport size photograph & signature
Last date of application submission : 12/07/2017
Did you enjoy this post?