Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) is the first major Shariah based private bank in Bangladesh. It is recognized as 1000 top most banks in the world. Recently Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited published new job circular on Probationary Officer which will be promoted as Officer after completion of one year probationary period.
Here are details on new circular of Probationary Officer:
- Masters/MBM/MBA with Graduation in 4 years Honors in Business Administration, Finance & Banking, Accounting, Management, Statistics, English, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, International Relation, Botany, Zoology etc.
- Candidates must have 1st Division/Class in all exam or below GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC/HSC.
- Candidates with 3rd Division/Class in any exam or below GPA 2.00 in SSC/HSC and below GPA 2.50 in graduation (Hons) can’t apply.
- Expert both in Bengali & English language(oral & written).
- Must have interpersonal skill.
- Candidates must have Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- Selected candidates should fill up the Surety Bond to serve the Bank at least for 05 years.
- Probation period salary (1 year): TK. 40, 000/- (Forty thousand taka only)
- Successful completed on probation period the salary will be paid TK. 55,500/- (per month) and the candidate will be promoted as Officer.
- 30 years as on February 10, 2017
How to Apply for Probationary Officer:
- You need to apply at Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Fill the online application form.
- You need to add scanned passport size photograph.
- Both male & female candidate can apply for the post.
Final Deadline : 10 / 02 / 2017
Did you enjoy this post? If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.