Export Import Bank of Bangladesh Limited (EXIM Bank) is one of the leading commercial banks in Bangladesh. It has excellent working environment. Exim bank has excellent benefits and career support. To improve its performance globally, it is increasing its branches. So EXIM Bank needs new dynamic officers to run the branches.
: How To Apply For officer in EXIM Bank :
- Master’s Degree/ 4-years Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 2nd Class in all academic career)
- Minimum serve the bank of 5 years period.
- Must have advanced Computer Literacy.
Remember: the candidate who doesn’t qualify for officer after Viva will be offered as “Trainee Officer (Cash)” from the merit list.
Salary & other Benefits:
Probation Period: 1 year
Monthly salary: Tk. 22,000/- (consolidated)
Monthly salary of Tk. 33,550/- (after 1 year successful completion of probation period)
Date of Birth as on 10 April 1985 (not earlier than)
How To Apply for Officer post:
- If you think you are eligible for the post, you need to apply online through EXIM Bank Website eRecruitment portal by 10 May, 2015.
- You must have a valid email account.
- You need to add an active mobile number.
- You need to add a passport size digital photograph (maximum 50 KB with dimensions of 300X300 pixels)
- You need to add your personal, educational and occupational details.
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the post have to deposit Tk. 300/- (Taka Three Hundred) in any branch of EXIM Bank within 12 May 2015 as application fees.
- After successful submission of the application, You’ll get deposit slip through online
Last Date To Apply: 10 May, 2015
Call center help desk : 16246, +88 090604016246
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS. For more updates Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.