National Credit and Commerce Bank Ltd. (NCC Bank) is one of the premiere bank in Bangladesh. The company operated upto 1992 with 16 branches and thereafter with the permission of the Central Bank converted into a full fledged private commercial Bank in 1993. To continue its performance, NCC Bank is going to recruit new Management Trainee Officers.
- MBA/ Masters in Banking/ Finance/ Finance & Banking/ Accounting/ Marketing/ Management/MBM (BIBM)/Masters in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ EEE/ English/ Computer Science from any public University or AIUB, BIBM, BRAC, DIU, EWU, IUB, IUBAT, IIUC, IIUT, NSU, ULAB, EU.
- The candidate must have GPA 4.00/5.00 & GPA 3.00/4.00.
- Must have three 1st division/Class.
- 3rd division can’t apply.
He should have computer literacy on MS Office, MS Excel, Spreadsheet & PowerPoint presentation.
30 years as on July 7, 2015 (General) &
32 years as on July 7, 2015 (Freedom Fighters).
Salary & Other Benefits:
1 year probationary period under monthly consolidates pay Tk. 36,000.00.
After 1 year, he will be promoted as Senior Officer under monthly gross pay Tk. 51,000.00 & enjoy all benefit & allowance.
Read the following instructions carefully before apply:
- Visit official NCC Bank website & apply for Management Trainee officer.
- (*) Indicates Mandatory Field.
- Before starting to fill up the Online Application, make sure you have scanned passport size picture & Post-graduation certificate.
- Fill up the text boxes with appropriate information. Check the eligible subjects and universities before apply.
- Make sure that you have uploaded your picture and certificate to complete your application. Size of the Photograph (passport) should not exceed 30 Kilobyte and scanned Post Graduation certificate should not exceed 300 Kilobyte.
- Please provide your active contact number and email address so that we can contact you if required.
- You can login to the system using your email address and password given by you after successful registration.
- After login, Please go to Edit Resume to edit your resume or View Resume to view your resume.
- Incomplete Application will not be considered.
- After submission of online application, you need to submit recruitment processing fees for an amount of BDT 300/= (Three hundred) at any Branch of NCC Bank Limited in favor of “NCC Bank Ltd., A/C No. 0002-0210013722”.
- Write your name and Applicant ID in the online deposit slip.
- Preserve your Applicant ID and online Bank deposit slip for future reference.
- You do not need to send your CV in any form or email.
Last Date of Application: 30/07/2015
Did you enjoy this post?