National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited (NCC Bank Ltd.) is a leading Private Commercial Bank in Bangladesh. To improve bank performance, NCC Bank is looking fresh Post-graduate as Management Trainee Officer (MTO). If you think you are fit for this post, read details & apply.
- 4 years Honors with MBA/MBM/Masters in Finance/ Banking/ Accounting/ Management/ Marketing/ Economics/ Agriculture/ Business Studies/ English/Law/Statistics/MIS/HRM/IB/Public Administration/Mathematics/Computer Sciences from any Public University or from NSU, BRAC, EWU, IUB, AIUB,IIUC, ,IUBT, ULAB, EU & BIBM.
- Candidates should have minimum GPA 4.00 in 5.00 and CGPA 3.00 in 4.00. In old system, the candidate must have 3 First Divisions/Classes
- No third class/division will be allowed.
- Age limit 30 years as on 31.08.2014.
- Must have Computer literacy in Windows, Office, MS Excel, and Power Point.
1. Screening and short listed candidates will be nominated for written test.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will sit for written test.
3. Candidates with qualifying marks in the written test will be called for an IT Test.
4. Successful candidates on the both test will be called for Viva-voce.
5. Final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of combined result of written test, IT Test and Viva voce.
6. All the results will be published in the website of the Bank
- The selected candidates shall be appointed as MTO for 01 year. A Consolidated monthly salary during probation period will be Tk. 36,000/-.
- After completing probation period, he will be promoted as Officer Grade-I with all bank benefits.
How To Apply:
- You need to apply in official NCC Bank Ltd. Website.
- You have to add a recent passport sized color photograph (Maximum Size 30 Kb).
- A Pay Order/Bank Draft (non refundable) of Tk. 300/- (Taka Three Hundred) only favoring to NCC Bank Limited mentioning Name, Applicant ID & Cell Number on the rear side of the PO/DD along with the resume (print out version of online application) generated from NCC Bank Website after submission of the application mentioning the Pay Order/Bank Draft Number with date and Bank Name in space indicated in the form and the photocopy of Post-graduation certificate (duly attested) should be sent to the following address by September 05, 2014
Human Resources Division,
NCC Bank Limited, Head Office,
7-8, Motijheel C/A,
Remember: No hard copy/ e-mail generated application will be accepted
Last Date To Apply: 31/08/2014
Did you enjoy this post?