AB Bank Ltd. is the pioneer private bank in Bangladesh. It is known as Arab Bangladesh Bank. It was established on 1982. At present, it has 92 branches countrywide. The Bank has International branches in Mumbai, India, subsidiary in Hong Kong, an Exchange House in the UK, Representative Office in Myanmar and an equity participation in the first Sharia based Bank of Sri Lanka. As AB Bank Ltd. is increasing its branches, it is looking new Management Trainee Officers.
Salary & Benefits:
- Attractive packages during 2 years trainee period.
- After Trainee Period, Management Trainee Officer will be promoted as Principal Officer.
- MBA, MBM, Masters in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Commerce & other Business Studies.
- At least two 1st Class/Division.
- CGPA 3.5 out of 4.00.
- Must have good computer skill on Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
- 30 years as on March 1, 2015.
How To Apply For Management Traine Officer In AB Bank Ltd:
- You have to apply in BDJOBS website.
- You have to add there CV with recent passport sized picture.
- You need to add mobile no. with contact address.
Remember: Only short listed candidates will be called for written exam.
Final Submission: March 26, 2015
Did you enjoy this post?