International Finance Investment and Commerce Bank Limited (IFIC Bank) is one of the leading banks in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. In 1983, IFIC was converted into a full fledged commercial bank. It is a first generation private bank.
IFIC wants to be the preferred financial service provider through innovative, sustainable and inclusive growth and deliver the best in banking sector. So it is required new Management Trainee for IT Division & Law & Legal Affairs Division.
- For IT Division: Computer Science & Engineering/Electrical & Electronic Engineering/ Electronic & Communication Engineering / Information Technology or other related disciplinary background from any reputed University.
- For Law & Legal Affairs Division: Bachelor of Laws [LL. B. (Hons.)] from any reputed University
- Graduate with Honors with minimum 2(two) 1st Divisions/Classes or equivalent CGPA including 1st Division or equivalent CGPA either in SSC or HSC without any 3rd Division/Class or equivalent CGPA in the entire academic career.
- 30 years as on December 13, 2016 (Maximum)
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Monthly consolidated salary Tk. 45,120.00/= (during the period of probation)
On successful completion of one year probation period, the employees will be absorbed in the regular services of the Bank as Senior Officer and enjoy the pay and allowances as service rule of the Bank.
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through IFIC Website
- Only short-listed candidates shall be communicated. IFIC Bank Management reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Any kind of Solicitation will disqualify the candidature.
Management Trainee needs to give surety bond for serving the Bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years including the probation period.
Did you enjoy this post? If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.