Bank Asia is a renowned commercial private Bank of Bangladesh. To meet the growing needs of the economy of Bangladesh, Bank Asia is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident and hard working fresh post graduates for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT).
Each MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (MT) will be chosen on the process of written test and interview through panel interviewers with a view to ensure the right talent and only the best are chosen. The selected candidates will be given a comprehensive training program at the Training Academy.
- Post Graduate in Business Administration/ Banking/ Accounting/ Finance/ Management/ Marketing/ Economics/ Mathematics/ CSE/ Statistics from a highly reputed UGC approved University;
- Candidates should have minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 and 4.00 out of 5.00.
Also Check: Teletalk Launched New Sim Package – Bornomala SIM Package
- Self starter with drive & initiatives.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Proficiency both in Bangla and English
- Willing to work anywhere in the country.
- Age not over 30 years as on March 31, 2017
- On probation period, the Management Trainees will receive monthly consolidated compensation of Tk. 44,000/-.
- After successful completion of probation period, initial salary will be Tk. 58,000/- along with all other admissible benefits.
- Successful Management Trainee remain on probation period for 1 (one) year.
- On satisfactory completion of probation period, Management Trainee will be confirmed as Senior Officer in the regular pay scale of the Bank.
Apply Instruction Selection Procedures:
- Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online through Bank Asia Website.
- You have to add a recent passport size photograph.
- No hard copy of online application will need to be end.
Application Deadline: April 8, 2017
Did you enjoy this post?