Jamuna Bank Ltd. is one of the fast growing banks in Bangladesh. Recently Jamuna Bank Ltd. is looking new fresh candidate for their upcoming branch. If you want to build your career in this bank, check the following circular:
- Post-Graduation degree from reputed University in following subjects:
MBA, MBM, Accounting /AIS, Finance, Marketing, Management /MIS, Banking, Applied Physics, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, EEE/ECE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, English, Economics, Public Administration, International Relations, LL.M, Agricultural Science
- Minimum 2 first class (no 3rd division allowed)
- Candidates must have basic computer knowledge in Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point.
Age limit: 30 years as on September 30, 2013
- Selected candidates will be appointed as First Executive Officer and Officer General according to merit.
- Monthly salary is Tk. 55000 and Tk. 40000 respectively.
How To Apply:
- Candidate must fill up CV to official Jamuna Bank website
- 4 copies Passport sized photograph
- Photocopy of all academic certificate
- A Pay order of Tk. 400/= in favor of Jamuna Bank Limited.
- On the top of the Envelop you need to mention for the Post of (Probationary Officer)
Send directly your CV & pay order to the following address:
The Head of Human Resources Division
Jamuna Bank Limited, Head Office
Hadi Mansion (4th Floor)
2 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka-1000
Remember: After completing all procedure, Admit card can be printed from this website later on.
Last Date to Apply: October 24, 2013
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS.