Southeast Bank limited is one of the fast growing banks in Bangladesh. It is a private commercial bank. As South East bank increases its branches, it needs new Trainee Cash Officer.
Here are details on the requirement of Trainee Cash Officer:
- Must be Post-Graduate from any reputed University.
- At least 2 first class division in all academic career.
- No 3rd Division is allowed.
- Must have knowledge on MS Office.
Not more than 30 years on 20/08/2013.
2 years probation period:
- 1st year: TK. 15,000/=
- 2nd year: TK. 18,000/=
After successful completion, he will be promoted to Junior Officer (Cash) TK. 23,000/= per month.
How to apply For Junior Officer (Cash):
- You need to write a resume to apply as Junior Officer (Cash).
- In the resume, you have to add: Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of birth, Age as on 20/08/2013, Permanent Address, Mailing Address, Marital Status, Religion, Nationality, Educational Qualification, computer Literacy & 2 referees.
- The resume should be send with 3 attested copies of recent passport sized photographs, Photocopy of National ID card, Attested copies of all mark sheet & certificates.
All these materials will be send to following address:
Head Of Human Resources Division,
Southeast Bank limited,
Eunoos Center (Level-3),
52-53 Dilkusha C/A,
Dhaka – 1000
Final Date To Apply: 19/ 09/ 2013