Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) recently published new Non-Cadre Job Circular – Assistant Thana/Upazilla Education/Shikkha Officer (ATEO). Total 144 vacant posts available and 50% posts will reserve for departmental (primary school teacher) candidates and 50% other blank posts will fill up by the general candidates.
: Details on Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular :
Application Begins: 1st July 2015 at ( 12.00pm )
Application Close: 28th July 2015 ( 6.00 PM )
Application Fee: 500 taka
Total Number of Post: 144
Also Read: Apply For Dutch Bangla Bank Officer Post
Educational Qualification for ATEO Job Circular 2015:
- Masters Degree with 2nd class or
- 4 Years Honors Degree with 2nd class form any reputed university
- Age not more than 30 years as on 1st March 2015.
- 18-32 years old for FF (Child of Freedom Fighter),
- 18-30 old For Grand Child of FF (Freedom Fighter) and
- 45 years old for department candidates (Primary school teacher)
- You have to fillup the online application through BPSC website website.
- You have to add digital picture & digital signature through prescribed format.
- After completing procedure, you need to download applicant copy. Here you’ll get a unique USER ID.
SMS Procedure for Assistant Thana Education Officer Job Circular 2015:
Step-1: BPSC <Space> User ID and Send it to 16222.
For Example: BPSC ATEOBDDH and send to 16222
You’ll get a reply message that Tk. 500 will deduct as application charge.
Step-2: BPSC <Space> YES <Space> PIN and Send 16222
For Example: BPSC YES [8 digit Number] and Send it to 16222
Reply Message: A Congratulation message – payment completed successfully for Non Cadre exam. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and your Password is (xxxxxxxx).
After completing this process, Applicant Download Admit Card by Using User ID and Password.
Payment must complete within 72 hours after submitting online application
Payment Method: Must use Teletalk Mobile for payment
Did you enjoy this post?
If you like this post, please leave a comment or subscribe this blog via RSS. For more updates Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.
Marks distribution for ATEO Job Exam :
The MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exam will be held on 100 Marks based on following subjects:
Bangla, English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
For written test Total marks are 200 and for voice-viva test 50 Mark. Written Test and Viva test Subjects and Numbers are given in details:
General Knowledge (40)
Pass mark 45% for written test and 40% for viva test. If any candidate gets less than 25% marks in one subject in written test it will consider that he or she got no marks in that subject. But if gets 45% marks all over the exam he will pass.