UCB (United Commercial Bank Limited) is the largest first generation private commercial Bank of Bangladesh. It is a place where you can demonstrate and develop your talents and determine what you want from your career and be encouraged to achieve it. With UCB you will enjoy challenging, stimulating and highly rewarding career in a working environment that is fast-paced, exciting and empowering.
As it is increasing its business, UCB is inviting applications from the newly graduate candidates against Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO). Here are the details about the position:
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO)
Job Description: Contractual for 02 (two) years. Renewable subject to performance and project tenure
Responsibility: Responsible for day to day operation with unbanked population and customers of UCB.
Work Place: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Implementation of financial services to the rural people.
- Build up relationship with Agents & must be good in inspiring people.
- Day to day activity with unbanked people.
- Making contact with Agents for new product upon business requirement.
- Provide all kinds of support to Branches for unbanked people service.
- Cash Management support to Agents.
- Handling of non financial documents between Branch and Agent Location.
- Other activities time to time assigned by Corporate Office.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum HSC but graduation will be preferable. Minimum GPA – 2.50 in SSC and HSC.
- Must be expert in MS Word, Excel and internet browsing.
- Willing to visit different villages, Unions & Upazilla.
- Must be proactive, self motivated, target oriented, capable to work under pressure and having ability to meet deadlines, art of persuasion & marketing.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with nice personality.
- Preference will be given to the applicants having own Motorcycle & Laptop.
Age below 30 years as on December 24, 2016.
Compensation & Others:
Monthly consolidated Salary Tk. 15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand) with other benefits.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to submit application mentioning their preferred District through BDJOBS WEBSITE with a copy of recent passport size photograph
Application Deadline: December 24, 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.