Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited is one of the most innovative and technologically advanced banks in Bangladesh. Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. has the most innovative and affordable banking products in Bangladesh. Also, Dutch-Bangla Bank is the largest donor in the social causes of Bangladesh. As Dutch-Bangla Bank is one of the supreme leader in the country’s banking sector, so it requires new Assistant Officer.
Requirements for new Assistant Officer:
- B.Sc in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) or B. Arch.
- Minimum 2 (two) 1st Division/ Class
- No 3rd Division/ Class in any examination can apply.
- The candidate should be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- The candidate should have computer literacy.
- The candidate should be proficient in English and Bangla language.
- The candidate must be willing to work in any location in the country.
- The selected Assistant Officers will get an initial gross salary of Tk.30,100.00 per month.
- 30 years as on February 28, 2017
- Maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters
How to Apply for Probationary Officer:
- You need to apply at Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Fill the online application form.
- You need to add scanned passport size photograph.
- Both male & female candidate can apply for the post.
Final Deadline : February 28, 2017