Bangladesh Bank is the central monitoring bank in Bangladesh. It is regarded as central bank in Bangladesh. It works as a monitoring bank among all banks in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank launched on 16th December, 1971. At present, it has ten country offices: Motijheel, Sadarghat, Chittagong, Khulna, Bogra, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Rangpur, Mymensingh. Every year, Bangladesh Bank recruit new Assistant Director. This year also Bangladesh Bank published a circular for the post of Assistant Director (General Side).
: Here is details on Assistant Director (General Side) :
- 4 years Honors/Masters degree from any recognized university.
- At-least two first division/class
- 3rd division/class can’t apply.
- 30 Years as on 19/10/2015 (General)
- 32 years for Freedom Fighters Family Members/ Handicapped person
- Under National Pay Scale 2009, BDT 11,000/-490×7-14,430/-EB540x11-20,370
How To Apply For Assistant Director:
- The candidates have to apply online application through Bangladesh Bank official website.
- You need to add scanned/digital passport size photograph in online application.
- You need to save the Tracking number for future use. The documents will be needed in the viva exam.
Last date of application : 18/11/2015
Did you enjoy this post?