Bangladesh Bank is the most powerful bank in Bangladesh. It is the central bank in Bangladesh. It works as a monitoring bank among all banks in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank launched on 16th December, 1971. At present, it has ten offices countrywide: Motijheel, Sadarghat, Chittagong, Khulna, Bogra, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Rangpur, Mymensingh. Recently Bangladesh Bank has published a circular for the post of Assistant Director (General Side).
Here is details how to apply For Assistant Director (General Side)
- 4 years Honors/Masters degree from any recognized university.
- At-least two first division/class
- 30 Years as on 24/10/2013 (General)
- 32 years for Freedom Fighters Family Members/ Handicapped person
How To Apply For Assistant Director:
- The candidates have to apply online application form from Bangladesh Bank official website.
- You need to post scanned passport size photograph in online application.
- You need to save the Tracking number for future use. The documents will be needed in the written exam.
Final Deadline To Apply: November 30, 2013
Did you enjoy this post?