Non-Government Teachers Registration & Certificate Authority (NTRCA) declared 9th Non-Government Teachers Registration form fill up 2013. The candidates who pass in this exam can apply for Non-government College or school as a teacher.
Here are details on Non-Government Teachers Registration Exam 2013:
- You can apply for Assistant Teacher in Junior Secondary, secondary & Higher School/Madrasa for Bangla, English, social Science, Business Studies, Mathematics & General Science, Science, agriculture, Home Education, Computer, Religion etc.
- You can also apply for lecturer in College in all the subjects mentioned above.
You have to appear in 2 exams in a day:
Compulsory – 100 marks
Not Compulsory – 100 marks
- Compulsory exam will be in MCQ format (100 marks)
Pass mark – 40
Time: 1 hour
Every wrong answer: 0.5 will deduct
- Non Compulsory (Subject will be chosen from your educational background) – 100 marks
Pass mark – 40
Time: 3 hour
- You can give exam in your own place. You just need to mention your residence.
Form fill-up & fees payment start: 10 April, 2013
Form fill-up & fees payment close: 10 May, 2013 up to 6 pm.
Remember: You can send exam fees (TK. 350) only with your Teletalk Pre-paid mobile.
Then you have to send the printed form with all educational certificate, mark sheet, national id card, Nationality Certificate.
If you apply for school teacher, send with yellow envelope & If you apply for college lecturer, send with brown envelope to NTRCA head office.
You have to send all details to Dhaka by post before 25/05/2013.
In online form, you have to add color picture & your own signature.
- Picture size: Width 300 pixel, breadth: 300 pixel
- Signature image: width 300 pixel, Breadth 80 pixel
Read Details: 9th Non-Government Teachers Registration Exam
NTRCA official Website to fill up the form: NTRCA
Exam date of 9th Non-Government Teachers Registration Exam 2013:
23/08/2013 from 8.30 am – 12.30 pm (School Teacher)
24/08/2013 from 09:00 am – 12:00 pm (College Lecturer)
Did you enjoy this post?