New Version of WordPress already released a week ago. In this version, some new features & updated security & maintenance added.
Today I’ll share new features which have included in this latest version:
- Menu bar changed little bit. Now all menus are included in a single menu. So the menu bar looks neat & clean.
- New dashboard & nice welcome screen.
- Loading more faster than previous version.
- Media upload is more easy now. You can upload audio, video or image in a single click.’
New WordPress 3.4.1 includes fixes for 18 bugs, including:
- Fixes an issue where a theme’s page templates were sometimes not detected. (Read: Protect your Blog posts By Copy Protect Plugin)
- Addresses problems with some category permalink structures.
- Adds early support for uploading images on iOS 6 devices.
- Allows for a technique commonly used by plugins to detect a network-wide activation. (Read: Secure WordPress Site With Better WP Security Plugin)
- Better compatibility with servers running certain versions of PHP (5.2.4, 5.4) or with uncommon setups (safe mode, open_basedir), which had caused warnings or in some cases prevented emails from being sent. (Read: Secure Your Site With Website Defender WordPress Security)
Download latest version WordPress 3.4.1 & enjoy new features 🙂
Keep On Blogging!
Did you enjoy this post?