If you want to buy a domain, it costs average $10-$15. But there are some domains which cost million $ to buy. The top sold expensive domain is Insure.com. Its value $16 million. Internet marketing firm QuinStreet purchased this domain. The 2nd expensive domain is Sex.com for $14 million.
Here are the list of most expensive domains with selling price & purchase year:
- Insure.com, sold to QuinStreet for $16 million in 2009
- Sex.com, sold for $12-$14 million in 2006
- Fund.com, sold for $9.99 million in 2008.
- Porn.com, sold for $9.5 million in 2007.
- Business.com, sold for $7.5 million in 1999.
- Diamond.com, sold to Ice.com for $7.5 million in 2006.
- Beer.com, sold for $7 million in 2004.
- Israel.com, sold for $5.88 million in 2004.
- Casino.com, sold for $5.5 million in 2003.
- Toys.com, sold to Toys ‘R Us for $5.1 million in 2009.
So are you thinking to sell your domain? You can check your domain value with Site Value Calculator.
Did you enjoy this post?