Now it is common for everyone to save data in online. Every laptop or PC has Hard Drive which saves data. But latest Hard Drives are not safe. There are lots of causes for damaging Hard Drive. But the main reason I think it is voltage up & down. Another thing is bad sector which may be happen without any reason. So online Drives are very important for backup offline files as well as online files.
Today I share some best online storage sites which will help you to save data & use them according to your wish.
It is the service of Windows Live. I guess now you understand it is product of Microsoft.
According to Windows Live SkyDrive,
Store, organize, and download your files, photos, and favorites on Windows Live servers, and access them from any computer with an Internet connection. Share photos and files that you create with your friends, collaborate on documents, or display photos and files that you create for anyone on the Windows Live network.
When you sign in to the Windows Live SkyDrive website with your Windows Live ID, you’ll enjoy these features:
- Storage. Store thousands of photos and files. The SkyDrive storage meter shows how much storage space you’ve used.
- Organization. Arrange your files in top-level folders and subfolders that you create.
- Control. Choose permissions for each top-level folder that you create. Keep your photos, files, and favorites in personal folders so you can keep them private; in shared folders so you can share them with your Windows Live network, your extended network, and people on your contact list; or in public folders so that they can be viewed by anyone on the Internet.
- Convenience. Keep track of your favorite websites even when you aren’t using your own computer.
- Flexibility. Move, copy, delete, rename, and caption your photos and files after you upload them.
- Display. Photos saved as the JPG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIF, and TIFF file types display with thumbnail images, and can be viewed by other users on SkyDrive or in an online slide show, if they have the right permissions to view them.
- Sharing. Share links directly to your folders, files, and photos, or embed your photos and files in your blog or webpage. You can also let people know you’ve added their picture to SkyDrive by adding people tags.
It is another online data storage service. Its motto Revolutionizing Online Storage & Backup. You can save here movies, documents, photos, music.
Here are ADrive Features:
FREE 50GB Online Storage
Upload & Store Files
Access Files Anywhere
Edit Documents Online
File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
Amazon Cloud Drive is another online storage site. Here all things will be securely stored.
5 GB of free online storage
Unlimited access from any computer
Never worry about losing your files again
It is also good for backup online data.
Breaking news: Recently, Google launched Online Data Storage Service – Google Drive. You can use it too as all the information on Google + (pictures, videos) will be automatically move to Google Drive
So are you using any of these online storage service & if you know any others share it. Have a secured life 🙂
Did you enjoy this post?