Firefox is the most popular browser for its unique addons. I already shared lots of popular addons. Today I’ll share another important addon that will help you to decrease website link to tiny url.
TinyURL Generator is an Mozilla addon that generate a TinyURL for your current page. This add-on generates a TinyURL for the page you are currently viewing in the background. The URL created then copied into your clipboard so that it can be pasted into e-mails, IM messages or social networks (facebook, google+, Twitter) instantly.
You can choose to create a direct link, or one that allows the recipient to preview the link before visiting it.
You can generate TinyURLs in several ways. How to generate TinyURLs:
- 1. Simply click the icon in the status bar at the bottom of the window. A TinyURL is created as defined in the options dialog (default is normal TinyURL)
- 2. Right Click the icon. This will give you the choice to create a normal TinyURL or one which is ‘Previewable’. The default type is shown in bold. This can be changed using the Optioins dialogue.
- 3. Right Click anywhere on the page and select ‘Create TinyURL for this Page’ to create a TinyURL for the current page.
- 4. Right Click any link on a page and select ‘Create TinyURL for this Link’ to create a TinyURL for the link destination.
- 5. Use the toolbar button to create a TinyURL for the current page. To add the toolbar button, right click the toolbar, select customize and then drag the TinyURL Button onto the toolbar where you want it.
Download link: Tiny URL Generator
Did you enjoy this post?